jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the basic ways for rapid developmental changes on individual?

1. El-Said profile image62
    El-Saidposted 8 years ago

What are the basic ways for rapid developmental changes on individual?

I wish to know how can people easy develop themself, promote their skills and attain maximum satisfaction in life?

2. thesecondadvent profile image61
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

The very first step toward developing one's self is self examination in relation unto Love.  Love is the creative force of the universe and is well able to create the maximum satisfaction in one's life. 

Next, one must strive and yearn to understand Love in all of Its manifestations, thus allowing growth and maturity in this most powerful of transforming tools there is.

Finally, Loving is the most profitable skill that one might possess.  It is the divine part of all mankind, and is self promoting because it is easily recognized by all.  And, there  exist no more satisfying developement than that which is Love.

3. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 8 years ago

change is constant. That means we are constantly learning new things everday of our lives Learning started the day you were concieved The first five to seven years of our lives are the most crucial to learning for the rest of our lives.Parents should know this if they want to help their children read and write at least simple sentances by age three.

listen to new concepts test them in your own life to see if they work.You don't need to take anyone elses word for it but listen to what they have to say then decide if what they are telling you is true.

4. zionmyhome profile image56
    zionmyhomeposted 6 years ago

One person who helped me rapidly change my life was Tony Robbins.  After finding Tony Robbins I got into the world of personal development.  There are hundreds of people out there sharing advice and motivating people to change.  I think the issue here is that you want rapid change.  Rapid isn't always possible, but what is more important is sustainable lasting change.  Best of luck!

working