Should America, Canada and Central American countries adopt the same currency?

1. Cheeky Girl profile image72
    Cheeky Girlposted 8 years ago

Should America, Canada and Central American countries adopt the same currency?

2. commisioner profile image56
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

never. if that is done our sovereignty will be gone. our freedoms will be taken because of so many different values other nations have.
    example, i used to live in a deed restricted community here in Florida. when i bought the place i wanted a privacy fence for my backyard. i could not have one. the Realtor never told me of the deed of restrictions. the rules were made by a bunch of people from different states. they all wanted it like it was "back home" some rules even contradicted each other. most made no sense and some were actually against the law. but they all held dearly to the power of making people do as they say. new people were elected but a certain group of people told them how to run the place. the elected officials just did as they were told and kept there offices.
    same here. did you know that the employees at a mexican levi factory went on strike? they made $1 an hour and wanted a pay increase. the government moved in, shot a few of them and told the rest to go back to work. they got 60 cents an hour after that.
    do you want that kind of influence on you? the only reason for mexico or canada to want such a thing is because our currency is stronger than theirs. actually now canada has a stronger econo,y than us and i will bet they no longer want " mexamericanada"

working