jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

HELP!!!! Who is the President really listening to on major issues of the country

1. Deidra26 profile image55
    Deidra26posted 8 years ago

HELP!!!! Who is the President really listening to on major issues of the country?

for  example: economic, military, unemployment, healthcare and other major issues.

2. profile image46
    gryffonposted 8 years ago

Well, it's definitely not the majority. The majority has spoken and they don't want the health care reform that President Obama wants to push through.
    I honestly believe that he has a hard time understanding why his plans are not working.  He looked really ticked off when some of the banks gave back the money in lieu of paying the taxes on the bailout.
    To answer your question, he's listening to his staff, but none of them really know what they're doing either.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

The people that put him into power.  Which, by the way, are not really the voters.  Obama is a high-level stooge of the real owners of the country.  Mussolini of 1930s - 1940s fascist Italy called it "corporatism".

The voters have only the choice of two well-vetted puppets -- this time Obama or McCain.  It makes no difference to them which one doofus americanus votes for.

4. danielthorne profile image39
    danielthorneposted 8 years ago

lobbyists...special interest groups...bankers...that's about it...

5. JeniferD profile image59
    JeniferDposted 7 years ago

I have just one answer for that; Bilderbergers.  They are a group of the wealthiest thugs in the world.  They run everything and nothing major or world-changing happens without their say-so.  I know they have President Obama's manhood in a vise and they just keep making it tighter and tighter until he complies with their plan for global dominion.