"Now, I tend to believe that if you are illegal you shouldn't have access to ANY

1. profile image46
    ungellposted 8 years ago

"Now, I tend to believe that if you are illegal you shouldn't have access to ANY benefits. "
    I...

have to strongly disagree with you here as it sounds like you are clearly being ignorant..
    I say all humans, keyword: HUMANS. should have access to education. Only through education can we help fix problems in our society. Out of state students are paying higher " Out of State tuition" because they CHOSE to leave their state. Most of the "Illegal immigrants students" HAD NO CHOICE in the matter of entering the United States. I suggest you educate your readers and not cause further frustration amongst people.

2. PeytonFarquhar profile image62
    PeytonFarquharposted 8 years ago

LOL.  I'm have a difficult time following you.  What was your question?

3. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

It wasn't a question, but rather a statement. However, I have to remind you that these people, including their children are ILLEGAL. They are here ILLEGALLY. They have BROKEN THE LAW. They have no entitlement to benefits paid for by the hard-working American taxpayer. This would be like opening the doors of Wal-Mart and declaring everything in the store is free. There'd be nothing left on the shelves. The store would be cleaned out. People would drive for miles to get to a Wal-mart and loot unfettered.

This is EXACTLY the message we send to people who wish to cross our borders illegally. Come on over. Come on in. Everything is free. The hard-working Americans want you to come over and loot us. We like it. Come by boat, plane, toss a ladder against the border walls, build rafts. It's going to be a great party and everyone is invited.

You, Ungell, with all due respect, are a nut.

working