If Blood Is Thicker Than Water, Would You Side With Your Sister If In Dispute Wi

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

If Blood Is Thicker Than Water, Would You Side With Your Sister If In Dispute With Your Spouse?

2. profile image46
    Nubeyenposted 8 years ago

You should not side with your sister or your spouse, you can do one of two things, decide who is wrong, and sit them both down and give your opinion, or say nothing, and treat then both the same.
    Good luck.

3. davidwpa profile image61
    davidwpaposted 8 years ago

The answer from the hip is who do you have to sleep with, but in actuality I think that you need to weigh the dispute carefully and try to remain neutral.

I don't have a sister, but my brother and my ex-wife were in a bitter fight over his intended marriage and I sided with my spouse (simply because I had to live daily with her).  It caused a major rift between my brother and me and in the end, I learned she was wrong and lied to me.  Of course she lied to me about lots of other things too which is why she is my ex.  It was a lousy business and looking back at it, I think it's best to remain neutral and I would have done better to do that if I had to do it again.

working