jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can Sarah Palin Make a Great President? If so How and Why? If not not Why Not? C

1. ixwa profile image83
    ixwaposted 8 years ago

Can Sarah Palin Make a Great President? If so How and Why? If not not Why Not? Can she ever be...

President in 2012?

2. profile image50
    druhepkinsposted 7 years ago

.............     ....... .....       ........  NO

3. puter_dr profile image86
    puter_drposted 7 years ago

She lacks many qualities that you would want in a president. Her lack of knowledge of basic high school civics is a start.
    We don't require an intellectual as a president, but when the average person on the street understands more about how government works, I think that is an issue.

She may get up to speed on issues and geography etc and be a viable candidate someday. Until then, my answer is no.

4. Abecedarian profile image77
    Abecedarianposted 7 years ago

I almost fell to the floor laughing on this one, but then I gained my composure and gave it some thought.
    Sarah Palin would never make a "great" President, because you have to be willing to sacrafice and give of yourself. Palin's a taker. She could be elected president, but she would run this country into the ground like she did Wasilla as mayor, leaving them with more legal problems and  than they ever had, then as Governor, running out when the heat in the kitchen got to hot and leaving them in debt. See a pattern?

5. Mr.Moonlight profile image56
    Mr.Moonlightposted 7 years ago

I cringe at the thought of that woman in the White House,even as a visitor. She could never be a great President. She can't even aspire to be a decent human being. She is abrasive, ill-informed, and crude. Her future lies in commentating for the likes of FoxNews. Maybe her and Glenn Beck could do a show together. They could call it "Misled and Miss Ridiculous"!