why alway USA fight war with other country ?

1. sushant143 profile image61
    sushant143posted 8 years ago

why alway USA fight war with other country ?

2. rented_halo profile image60
    rented_haloposted 8 years ago

In my personal opinion - there is money to be made by well connected companies in America by fighting wars.  There are also many resources, or strategic places that America wishes to control.  When I say America I mean the American government, and the corporate lobbyists for weapons or resource companies...  not the people of America.  Some citizens of America support our empire because of nationalism, or because they don't agree with the wars being for profit, but think the wars are protecting innocent people, or the freedom of Americans somehow.  In my opinion these people are misled and don't understand enough about national and international politics, but I could be wrong.  Fighting in other countries is also better than fighting in your own because you don't have to worry about your infrastructure (roads, water, electricity) being damaged or destroyed.  My apologies for what my government has done - I don't agree with it and a lot of my peers don't either, but voting is about the only means we have short of armed rebellion to stop it - the corporations control our government these days, and the corps more or less control the cops too.  If we get too out of line they just start arresting people.  We can protest but that's impotent action for the most part because you need a permit and police permission to do so, and they often don't give those out and so each protest is borderline illegal...  We don't know what to do. . .  Sorry.

working