jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why are people so f'ing messed up?

1. profile image44
    jarrah bearposted 8 years ago

why are people so f'ing messed up?

d

2. profile image44
    jarrah bearposted 8 years ago

because we just are ok! *tear* its not our fault...wahhh

3. John for truth profile image57
    John for truthposted 8 years ago

People are what they are, some more than others. I wish I knew exactly what you were talking about.

People have been manipulated since the beginning and mostly they are just doing what this society has directed to do. It's really not their fault.

Some people have figured out that things are a little different than they have been brought up and therefore they have woken up. These people will grow by leaps and bounds and I think they will break the mold, you speak of

4. profile image0
    Dog On A Missionposted 8 years ago

Some individuals are very conflicted and contradictory in their thinking and that reflects itself in their emotions.

When you can see things clearly you don't have to be your "own worst enemy".

5. BWU910 profile image60
    BWU910posted 8 years ago

Hahahah!

"I wanna start off by telling the truth, I came from a dysfunctional family I'm living proof"- Twin 2

People are so f'ing messed up because its what their mimicking.. or what is being spoon-fed to them. What do I mean? The human mind is programmed with a lot of messed up information that the body itself is expressing! For an example; Memes. Memes have been perpetuated for a very long time! Some memes are good while others may not be so good. Memes are the culled together ideas that are perpetuated as facts for people to follow. And some of the worst memes have taken control of many peoples lives causing them to act unnatural, reproduce, and pass in on to their seeds.. then die, leaving their heirs to continue to perpetuation.

working