how are you going with the free lance mate.

1. profile image53
    mistrunnerposted 7 years ago

how are you going with the free lance mate.

I to are trying to get myself recognised and published, and find myself a small freelance writing niche. I pride myself on being able to waffle on nearly any subject and have thought for years it would be a field well suited to me. So if you have any hints mate on where to find freelance writing, or publishing oppurtunities I would really appreciate it. Thanks mate take care. Mistrunner

2. DomShadows profile image60
    DomShadowsposted 7 years ago

We see eye to eye on a lot of thing's. I haven't really had a lot of luck. You write more than just poetry so you would probably have a better chance. Start looking in MAGS, Contact your local editors for your city/state news papers. I have site/s for thing's like that as well and some doc. files I wrote myself if you would like me to write hubs on those..  P.S....  I've been working with Author House

To me:
    Its a hobby and a passion of mine to many people don't agree with.. Good luck my man..

-http://www.demandstudios.com/freelance-work/writers.html?utm_source=googleppc&utm_medium=sem&utm_campaign=about&gclid=CNT127vw5qACFRdSagodjQ23Fg

working