jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can rights of people concerning color be compared to people of sexual prefer

1. Bigcountry12577 profile image57
    Bigcountry12577posted 7 years ago

How can rights of people concerning color be compared to people of sexual preference?

How can rights of people concerning color be compared to people of sexual preference? I believe that the two cannot be compared, for one is based on the color of a mans skin while the other is based on sexual desire. Tell me how the (desire or right) to drink out of the same water fountain, the (desire or right) to have a good education can be compared to the (desire or right) to have sex with someone of the same sex or further more be married to the same sex? For an example of this being silly nature proves it to be wrong, for the same sex cannot reproduce!

2. profile image0
    ftch911posted 7 years ago

I honestly don't see how there can be a comparison. They are two completely different issues.

3. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 7 years ago

I can not address the issue you put forth regarding sexual relationships.  I can however say with all due confidence hatred over someone's color has always been and still is nothing but a Lie.  That concept has got to be the stupidest reason any idiot could have dreamed up to get some attention are feel better about themself.  It is pure craziness to think that just because someone doesn't look like me that alone makes me better.  I Can't wait till these people stand before God and answer his question-"I Made All These Different Racest, Even Your's So Why Did You Do This?"

4. terced ojos profile image66
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

They are not comparable.  Homosexuals argue that the hatred leveled at both parties is the same.

If it wasn't for the White Christian Male and his evil demonic oppression of every one non-white.  The womens rights movement, civil rights movement and human rights movements would never have existed.

Consider that the White Male Christians pride and hypocrisy; coupled with his arrogance and perversion of scripture has made the homosexual agenda so powerful.  Were it not for the Satanic evil of racism and sexism the homosexual agenda would not have seen the light of day.

Now the homosexual movement armed with a pattern to fight the White Christian Male are using a civil rights and human rights pattern to basically make their sinful lifestyle okay.

The irony of this of course is that if homosexuality is not a sin then all other sins in the bible become suspect.

Before you go screaming "homophobia" understand that I have no problem with people of age and consent having sex with their same gender.  I do have a problem with someone saying their lifestyle is not sinful and trying to make sin okay.  If homosexuality is ok then all sins are okay.

"Caucasianity" is the scourge of the planet and is the reason for the Post-Christian era here in the United States.  "Caucasianity" has never been presented in peace and love ever. It has always been forced upon others with the threat of violence or an outright eradication of those who rejected it.

I wonder what Jesus would say about it...

5. Thom Hunter profile image57
    Thom Hunterposted 7 years ago

We really can't compare the choices we make with the blessings we receive.  We are of a particular color because God saw fit for us to be that way.  He also saw fit for us to express our sexuality as He sees fit:  one man and one woman in a monogamous relationship.

People of any color should have all the rights of any other color.

And, while people of any color can express their sexual preference . . . there should be no rights involved in that.  It's just a preference. 

Granted, there may be people of one color or another who at times may have a preference to be another color . . . but they can't exercise that preference.  They are who they were created to be and should have all the rights of anyone else who was created by God.

6. Michael Buchman profile image56
    Michael Buchmanposted 7 years ago

All men are created equal by God.  Some men have chosen to place one over another leading to their degradation and eternal doom.  There should be NO special rights given to any race as everyone should be afforded the same benefits and responsibilities.

As to homosexuality...God called it sin.  Some men have deemed it their preference.  Others have blamed God as a way to displace their responsibility and poor choices.

If our governments would hold to the first statement of all men being treated equally, rights required for sexual orientation wouldn't come into question.

Alas, however, we live in a troubled day.  If my vote were called upon...I would have to say that sexual orientation holds no special place in our society.  For those who choose to be different, thats their choice...but don't ask for support or favors from those who believe otherwise.