jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone seen a difference in the thinking of our leaders?

1. formerbronxboy profile image56
    formerbronxboyposted 7 years ago

Has anyone seen a difference in the thinking of our leaders?

Do you truly understand where they are taking us?

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

You mean to say, they know how to think about anything other than filling their own pockets with our tax money? Hmmmmmmmmmmm!?

3. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Yes. It's become more centralized, totaltarian, and -- at times -- downright deeming to those whom they "work for."

4. angel115707 profile image59
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

I think they are actually choosing bad decisions then expecting us to bail them out, breaking our backs slowly, so that they can imprison us with their debt. ...Nullification by the States is in order.

5. outdoorsguy profile image55
    outdoorsguyposted 7 years ago

I must say I suspect I know where they want to take us.   Its pretty much evident, considering the anti american comments being made.   the push to drag up every national sin they can come up with. 

the backroom threats of declaring martial law if a bill doesnt get passed.   the Over seas reporting of Possible martial law in the US.

The Attempts to gut the constitution.   Using the legal system to against those who defty them and using EO's when the President doesnt get his way.   

what ever the final destination Its pretty evident its not the America any of us Grew up in.

working