Would you donate a kidney to an enemy?

1. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Would you donate a kidney to an enemy?

Do they let you know where your spare kidney goes to? Just wondering.

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

I'd donate my kidney to a human. I wouldn't call him the enemy if I realized he wasn't. To answer your question, no. But, if I would donate a kidney to my friend---if there was no other way. That's what Jesus would do.

3. Lifeallstar1 profile image58
    Lifeallstar1posted 7 years ago

do u mean to someone you don't know? or someone you can't stand (as in enemy)? I'm a little confused by someone elses answer, that is why i'm wondering. I'll answer it both ways. I would donate my kidney to someone I didn't know, if I was there way of surviving and it was a hard match. Sort of like bone marrow. Even though that is very painful and the recovery time is long, I would do it if I were a match because it's so hard to fine a match for bone marrow. A kidney usually isn't as difficult to find a match. So I think you probably mean someone who do not like. That would depend on why I don't like them. They would have had to do something really bad to be my enemy. If they severely hurt a loved one of mine and had no remorse, I would not want to incase someone i know needed it. If I was there only hope ever to live, i might but it would really matter why they were my enemy and that would have to be that they did something so bad and have no remorse at all, then i don't think so. Sounds horrible but that's a really tough question since circumstances matter. They can live without it but go through treatments all the time which is bad and causes other problems but for a kidney that they could probably find a match, properly not if they were so bad. An innocent person who i do not know, i probably would if i was they only way. They do not give out the persons personal information just general, like a 5 year old female from ohio or something, they do not get your personal info either.

Closed to reply

working