jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

At this point, which media outlet has any credibility with you?

1. Flightkeeper profile image72
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

At this point, which media outlet has any credibility with you?

2. TeaPartyCrasher profile image71
    TeaPartyCrasherposted 7 years ago

National Public Radio, they can report on things in more depth and their advertisers don't have as much influence over the content as more corporate outlets.

3. bjspivey-rivers profile image72
    bjspivey-riversposted 7 years ago

I agree with TeaPartyCrasher.  I still listen to Public Radio.  I don't think anyone gives you the complete picture, but they seem to be less biased than most.  Some media is just entertainment, they report very little news, and truth is not even part of the picture.  Public Radio International gives the best and most balanced information and they cover topics the others don't.

4. McConnell Group profile image83
    McConnell Groupposted 7 years ago

Social media and my opinion really, I take everything with a grain of salt

5. John T. profile image57
    John T.posted 7 years ago

I get most of my news from Drudge, I don't have time for TV or radio anymore (plus I am to poor to afford TV or newspaper smile, that and I will do google news searches.

6. KKalmes profile image60
    KKalmesposted 7 years ago

MSNBC... Rachel, Keith, Ed and Chris... NPR is a great source and then a few favorite websites...

7. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

Every media outlet has a bias. That is why I try to pay attention to as many "sides" as possible to be able to get the full picture of what's going on. So, I watch: BBC, CBC, CNN and Al-Jazeera.
    See my essay titled "Truth is only true from a certain perspective" if you're interested in media and lies.