jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If there was one thing you could change from your past, what would it be?

1. nettech profile image61
    nettechposted 7 years ago

If there was one thing you could change from your past, what would it be?

2. Cupcake girl profile image56
    Cupcake girlposted 7 years ago

I would stop working hard when I get good results from school.

3. KKalmes profile image60
    KKalmesposted 7 years ago

Not a thing... plenty of things I wouldn't want to relive, but if I didn't land exactly here in this time and place with these exact same sons and our life together, I wouldn't change any of the bad for any amount of good.

I might not have spent seven years in love with the last jerk in my life... can't see that altering much.

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

My understanding of life which caused me to make others feel not so good. I have learnt to let go and overlook things, which is a much better attitude.Thats the only thing i love to live in the present.

5. The Power Glider profile image61
    The Power Gliderposted 7 years ago

For the most part I'm with KK on this.  Where I am is a product of the path I've taken, and hence leads to where i'm going.  There are certainly things that i'm looking to improve and change about who I am, as there is for anyone.
    There are things that I've done that I see have hurt others. Those actions that I've taken in the past, I'm working to get into a position to apologize for and make good on. In that regard also, I'm looking to the past to make things right in the future.

6. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Having had to deal with so many stupid people as a young child/adolescent.

7. Dorothee-Gy profile image69
    Dorothee-Gyposted 7 years ago

I would ask myself way more what I'm really passionate about instead of doing what people told me was reasonable to do. Follow my passions, not reasoning, I guess that's it.

working