jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Welcome to HubPages! How does your lack of structure make you such a fascinatin

1. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!  How does your lack of structure make you such a fascinating individual?

2. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

lorlie6 - My lack of personal structure leaves me open for new exploration of life.  I can do anything I want, when I want.  I have no constraints to hold me back.  I don't have to wake up at a certain time, nor do I have any certain bedtime.  I fly by the seat of my pants, I can go visiting friends or sit at home reading a good book. 

Because I have no structure in my life I can be as free as I want to be.  I know the difference between right and wrong and I choose my free time to do right.

LOL, enjoy you new found information about me!!

3. weezel666 profile image59
    weezel666posted 7 years ago

I feel that my lack of structue allows me to go though this life without preconcieved notions. This makes lack of structure an influential factor in every aspect of my life. Because I don't impose the typical restaints on my life, I am capable of allowing myyself to see the world free of judgment. There is an almost child-like quality to the spontinaity I live with every day. I would like to note that just because I live by my own whims does not mean I live free of values or kindness. I am in fact, more loving and generaly kind to a fault sometimes. When the stress of day to day time chasing is eliminated, a person feels better oveall. when you feel better, you are more likley to have more patience and compasion for others. I recomend everyone give it a try.

4. dkroskens profile image58
    dkroskensposted 6 years ago

I love this question.  My lack of structure, (within the confines of legal, respectful actions) makes me an immaginative person, able to communicate outside the box, and discover new ways of coping, communicating, and helping those around me.

working