jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where will America be in 50 years?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image59
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Where will America be in 50 years?

Will we still be the top military power, with the greatest education system, and the most wealth? What do you think will become of us?

2. Godwin Nwando profile image59
    Godwin Nwandoposted 7 years ago

Dont know
    we will see in 50 years.
    All I know is that there will still be death and taxes unless we become immortal and destroy the IRS

3. EnergyAdvisor profile image75
    EnergyAdvisorposted 7 years ago

greatest education system? where did you get that from? in fact, what is a great education system?

4. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

You're getting some good feedback there, Daniel.  Best education system, indeed!    You've been brainwashed.  As for military power, it's drained your country almost to bankruptsy.   Likely the only thing that's kept the U.S. going for so long is that the profits from so many of America's international corporations have kept rolling home to top up the coffers.  Bit like Great Britain when she 'ruled the waves ' before two world wars sent her broke.

China the big cheese today, Daniel.   Most of the world is in hock to China, including the United States.   

Frankly, I think the US has already passed her pinnacle of progress as a great nation and is on the slide.     Not that you'll be right at the bottom.  I doubt that will happen.  But it is likely that China, and even India and Brazil, will surpass the USA within the next few decades.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i don't think america was ever had the greatest education system. as for where it will be , i think a lot of that will depend on who is running the government. if more people like bush are in power , it will probably cause america to become a country of more poverty, more crime and extreme hatred by the world. america was the greatest country in the world for a long time but greed, selfishness etc., has undermined that.

working