jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why is education getting easier for students?

1. EatLovePray profile image55
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Why is education getting easier for students?

2. mimind profile image57
    mimindposted 7 years ago

Its memorize and spit out for the tests thanks to standardized testsing and assesments at state  levels

3. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

I don't believe that this is true.   I think that it is getting more difficult.  There are a lot of people who are having serious problems with too many academic requirements, too much homework, and too much emphasis on being competitive.   No way is it easier.

4. maryinsure profile image49
    maryinsureposted 7 years ago

i think because of the technology. Technology make our life more easier.For example when we have assignment or homework, we can now search in the computer like Google website.That's why education getting easier for students.

5. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

The educational theorists and policy makers have realised all the politically correct soft methods they advocate aren't working.  They are dumbing down education so that more kids pass to make it look like it's working

6. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

These days children hardly have time for themselves...too much study but in a way technology has made it a lot easier for them...most of the kids of these days are actually complaining about using pen....they prefer typing......

7. profile image46
    pmpaustraliaposted 6 years ago

this may be because of the advent of online education which gives access to everyone. though I agree that standards have gone down.