jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can America can really end the war in Iraq? The official story is hardly ever t

1. evvy_09 profile image76
    evvy_09posted 7 years ago

Can America can really end the war in Iraq?
    The official story is hardly ever the real story.

"Unfortunately, over the last decade, we've not done what's necessary to shore up the foundations of our own prosperity"  Quote from Obama.
    Gee, really?  Call me selfish but I've always believed that you have to take care of your family(or country) first before anyone else. I do believe that America is doing somewhat the right thing but we can do better, especially for ourselves. So what is the general opinion, now, about ending the war?

2. triosol profile image57
    triosolposted 7 years ago

Officially Mr Obama has ended Iraq War and now America will constrate on Taleban in Afganistan and Pakistan.

3. profile image44
    abbyminnieposted 7 years ago

I dont believe that the US has done the right thing at all. Im glad the war is over now because it was never really needed in the first place.

4. profile image0
    Car Donationsposted 7 years ago

I am not so sure if we changed anything. There are still car bombers and people dying. I am not pointing fingers at Obama and the administration. What are we suppose to do? There is no right answer.

5. profile image51
    playeroffraudposted 7 years ago

No - they cannot stop/end the war.

NO - the war is NOT over...!

It is going to bring the USA to its knees; it already IS....

6. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

War is a terrible thing. No-one should ever want to start a war and if it can be ended that will be great