jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you wake up yourself in the morning, or use an alarm?

1. EatLovePray profile image56
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Do you wake up yourself in the morning, or use an alarm?

2. jdflom profile image77
    jdflomposted 7 years ago

A little of both. I have a tendency to wake up a minute or two before the alarm goes off, but if the alarm wasn't set, I wouldn't wake up before it. It's kind of a catch 22 situation. on the other hand, I have days where that alarm goes off and startles me awake.

It all of course usually depends on if I went to bed at a decent time or not.

3. CollegePrepU profile image59
    CollegePrepUposted 7 years ago

My 8 month old son is all the alarm I need!  wink

4. profile image0
    deepakkumaarrposted 7 years ago

Yes i use a alarm to wake up in the morning and while i have to fix a particular time i will set the alarm

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I don't need an alarm because I always wake up before 7:00 and it doesn't really matter when I start my work day as long as I get everything done. That said, I always get an alarm because my husband gets up at 5:30 for work, and most times I just get up when he does.

6. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 7 years ago

I usually use an alarm to wake me up for the school. When I sleep early at night, I wake up by my self.

7. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 7 years ago

Nope,I don't use alarm to wake myself up in the morning because by just thinking what time I am going to wake up is enough for me to rise in the exact time that I have to be awake in the morning.

working