jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Am I a SnobB*tch for hating my neighbors because they are all idiots?

1. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Am I a SnobB*tch for hating my neighbors because they are all idiots?

No really, It like that book "Confederacy of Dunces" - & I'm  part o the problem because I live here also! They nick- named the place "Devil's Point" and it all mental retards (me included), crippled or criminal. I got a song in my head from Richard Petty, " Only the losers, live in {redacted}!"

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3882394_f260.jpg

2. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

I say just be nice to them anyway, thats the smart thing to do.

3. vicki simms profile image75
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

Not at all, I dont think anyone can sit their and say that they really get on with all their neighbours...I smile at mine but try not to make any conversation smile

4. profile image0
    MountnDewposted 7 years ago

I remember a time where people were still neighborly and in some small towns still are. We have for a huge part become a self consumed society.

Do you truly know your neighbors or did things just get off on the wrong foot and were never right from the get go or do your neighbors do horrible neighbor things to deserve this utter dislike?

I'm not saying you should find a tree and hold hands and frolic around it with them,but having at least a minor relationship with your neighbors can have great benefits.

5. Amy29 profile image61
    Amy29posted 7 years ago

Hate is such a strong word.. not like? don't get along with? I dunno alot of people don't like their neighbors.. it is true

6. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

All people are entitled to respect of their humanity.  I suppose that really, when we talk about hate, we have to ask ourselves, is it the living, thinking breathing human being with all the same wants and fears and emotions as us that we hate, or is it the behaviour?

7. dksuttle profile image79
    dksuttleposted 7 years ago

Man, if you waste your energy hating idiots you are going to be bussy hating full speed for the rest of your life because they outnumber people odverage intelligence.

8. Abecedarian profile image77
    Abecedarianposted 7 years ago

Well, it's a free country and you can like or dislike anyone you want, but "hate" is such a strong word. Dude, if that's how you really feel, you need some anger management control. If your just venting, then no.

Closed to reply

working