jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Pakistan & India made up a country called Hindustan once. We are the same people

1. QudsiaP1 profile image61
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Pakistan & India made up a country called Hindustan once. We are the same people, then why the...

differences?

2. sampatrik profile image61
    sampatrikposted 7 years ago

Differences start with name Hindustan means Hindu+sthan (Where hindues live) and both religious have lots of cultural differences.   we have . India Is right word to define modern BHARAT .

3. saksare profile image41
    saksareposted 7 years ago

Agreed with Morson. The recent incident of Babri mosque has proved the differences. I used to think the both countries of same traditions but i think they are good at a distance.

4. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

WE can give the politicians credit for that, they have done a formidable job of lying and people have believed their BS
    I am neither a Hindu or a Muslim but I can tell you that people are the same everywhere if they will not be influenced by some rumor mongering, self serving idiots. I have friends on the other side of the fence.. who are real people and sane, rationally thinking and loving people.
    They don't buy into hate speeches and nonsense.  I wish we could stop this BS .. believe in people, in humanity!

5. QudsiaP1 profile image61
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Good answer but let me put this scenario, you walk into a third country where Muslims and Hindus live like they love each other and you will never hear them quarrel about Pakistan and India.

Yet when they return to their respective countries the hatred starts all over again.

working