jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

why India is so intransigent?

1. zeexu profile image55
    zeexuposted 7 years ago

why India is so intransigent?

2. jite profile image39
    jiteposted 7 years ago

before saying intransigent to my country,can you give to examples?

3. zeexu profile image55
    zeexuposted 7 years ago

Intransigent towards Pakistan....... Pakistan is continuously inviting India to table talk and dialogue but India is showing reluctance and non-yielding behaviour.........

4. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

hey two days back India agreed for talks..if all goes well , we wuld have chidhu going to pak ...we can move forward from there..i just hope we dont see any more terror attacks in India..if that happens things would be back to zero..India's only concerns are LET,JAISH,Harkat..if pak handles that , India would be more than happy to take peace process forward..anyways lets , jaish and such groups would sooner or later create probs for pak itself..the faster they deal with them , the better for India as well as pakistan...i suppose water and st greek can be handled and we should start with that

5. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

jite -- All countries are intransigent.  That is what they do.  India is no exception.

6. profile image67
    TheGlacierposted 7 years ago

It is pak that should prove its honesty before inviting India to discussion. India has provided ultimate proofs for origins of terrorists attacked India. But Pak didnt do its part in punishing them.

We were treated with Kargil insurgency after Vajpey's bus tour to Lahore. This is just an example.

7. profile image76
    soumyasrajanposted 7 years ago

Hi! Zeexu
    Answers to  your question  why India is reluctant to talk to Pakistani rulers  are contained in some of my articles see for example

http://hubpages.com/hub/NewsViews-April … -Turmoil-I

http://hubpages.com/hub/Reasons-for-Cur … -Terrorism

and articles by many Pakistani writers. See for example

http://blog.dawn.com/2009/12/31/the-sch … e-fanatic/

Real  question which puzzles people and where the answer lies is
    Why are many terrorists   roaming freely in Pakistan? Main reason is army top and feudal lords in Pakistan are ruling Pakistan since independence. They feel insecure. They are using part of this terrorist network with such slogans "crush India", "USA is biggest villain", "Muslims are in danger" "Kashmir is ours" "death to Israelis" etc. to keep population misguided and are giving color of Muslim religion to their activities to win support and  for  keeping intact their rule in Pakistan  and dreams of power in many parts of world.

How can you expect any country to be talking to Pakistani political top which consists of mainly such army top and feudal lords. Not just India almost no country takes them seriously.
    You may have feeling that USA, UK  just now have  all praise of this Pakistani top. They are doing it only because they themselves are lost in a quagmire in af-pak war where they do not know what to do and seem to be fighting from both sides etc.

They are just hoping that with these soft words Pakistani top may get away from its self destructive path, which creates safety hazard for whole world.  Even India is interested in the same. Nobody is interested in increasing miseries of Pakistani people unleashed due to bad policies of their ruling top.

Many Pakistani writers, movie actors etc. visit India often and are respected in India. In India people do not distinguish much between population in India and Pakistan. They are anyway same. It is only this ruling top with which India wants to be careful and it is not just India every country in world (including those in Pakistan who understand this game being played ) feel the same.

working