jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

what is the most words you hate ..mention 3 please..!!!

1. NikenDiana profile image54
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

what is the most words you hate ..mention 3 please..!!!

2. dollyfrances77 profile image58
    dollyfrances77posted 7 years ago

for me the following are some of the words i hate to hear especially if i'm in the mood to converse with someone

1.okay
    2. i see
    3. really?

3. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

More than words, these are phrases that I am not very pleased with... I have got five here for you..

impossible,
    Never
    never ever...
    I cant do it
    you can't mean it!!

4. MerchantGuide profile image41
    MerchantGuideposted 7 years ago

alright, i tried to post three words here, but apparently hubpages did not like the "length" of my answer.

so here goes:

1. can't
    2. hate
    3. no

5. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

" I can't"
    "WHY?"
    "There is nothing I can do."
    "Life sucks"
    "regret"
    I despise the negativity in people. Positive to every negative lesson learned for eveything dong in life.

6. debbiesdailyviews profile image60
    debbiesdailyviewsposted 7 years ago

Dunno !
    Nufink !
    And, Death
    All these words make me cringe.

7. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 7 years ago

Three words that makes me cower in fear (I omit the word "hate") are intifada, jihad and genocide. Thanks to you.

8. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

the three words i dislike the most are probably :stupid, godbless, and skank.

9. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Paradigm....because it is such a crutch word. If you mean "model" just say "model"!

Diversity...The word is tossed around like it has some global value yet it is an invention of American minds. In truth, the rest of the world does not give much of a damn about the culture or values of anyone but themselves.

Reform...Obama and the rest of the liberal crowd in Washington have worn this one out.  Suddenly "reform" is the answer for everything because most of what we have has "failed" in their eyes.  Reform becauses a twisted way to do away with freedoms and insert the government further into our lives! WB

working