jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the job President Obama is doing?

1. Sail R. Boatman profile image56
    Sail R. Boatmanposted 7 years ago

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the job President Obama is doing?

When i consider what was on his plate when he sat at the table i would have to give President Obama  a solid 7. Even though there are things I think he could be doing better I don't consider him to be a failure at the job. (yet)

2. BillyDRitchie profile image59
    BillyDRitchieposted 7 years ago

I'd give him a three, and those three points are only because he looks good on television.

He is the most woefully incompetent man we have had in the White House in a generation or more.

3. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 7 years ago

I'd give him a 1 only because you didn't mention we could use negative numbers.

He's doing all he can to destroy America so, no, I don't like nor respect him, his administration, or his policies.

4. jtcarr1164 profile image73
    jtcarr1164posted 7 years ago

Anyone that intentionally destroys private sector jobs gets a ZERO!

5. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

probably a 1.5 - mostly because every time he does something, it has yielded bad effects, and secondly because he's not even there when our country needs our commander in chief and leader. He's out having fun on 14(!!!!) vacations!! I know the presidency is stressful, but come on. And I'm not even going to go into the number of times that he plays golf per week.

6. R M Bowers profile image56
    R M Bowersposted 6 years ago

If he was doing the job, I could rate him, but he is not (thus making your scale of 1 to 10 invalid), and that is proven each day that he continues to stay in office.  If the reason for his election were as most of us fear due to his race, I suggested a more qualified person long before he was elected, and that was Condi Rice. I would have gladly voted for her, and last time I looked she was black and female, and conservative, and at least has a brain that is working. If on the other hand he was elected due to his change policies, I feel we all would have been far better served if we had known who was/is pulling his strings, as it is obvious he can not form even a simle thought without the help of a tele-prompter.