Why are you writing about topics you clearly do not have the correct information

1. profile image45
    GetInformedposted 7 years ago

Why are you writing about topics you clearly do not have the correct information about?

Have some integrity and have a heart. Stop spreading lies. I would advise everyone here to actually read the bill.

2. rachellrobinson profile image81
    rachellrobinsonposted 7 years ago

I am not sure why you are making a blatant attack on my hub, nor do I care. My research on this topic was very indepth and well thought out, however since you asked this question and insist that everyon here actually reads the bill I thought I should mention that I posted the bill worded exactly as it was on the ballot on my first hub http://hubpages.com/hub/What-is-Prop-B- … e-repealed
    After posting that hub, and upon doing further research I found out about the group here in Missouri that wishes to have the Proposition thrown out on the basis that it is unconstitutional, those are the facts that I presented in the second hub, the one that you accuse me of not having the correct information about. Since you and I clearly don't see eye to eye on this I am curious what about the hub did you find to be a lie? That there are a lot of Missourians who disagree with this proposition, or that there is currently individuals who are trying to determine whether or not it is unconstitutional? I have included from the original hub the Proposition as it was written on our ballots, for those who are reading this question so that they can see that I do have the correct information, and that I do not spread lies. It is one thing to disagree with someone's point of view but if you are going to accuse them of lying you better have something to back it up with.
    Shall Missouri law be amended to:

•require large-scale dog breeding operations to provide each dog under their care with sufficient food, clean water, housing and space; necessary veterinary care; regular exercise and adequate rest between breeding cycles;

•prohibit any breeder from having more than 50 breeding dogs for the purpose of selling their puppies as pets; and

•create a misdemeanor crime of “puppy mill cruelty” for any violations?
    It is estimated state governmental entities will incur costs of $654,768 (on-going costs of $521,356 and one-time costs of $133,412). Some local governmental entities may experience costs related to enforcement activities and savings related to reduced animal care activities.