Have you ever been in a tragic situation where you only have the chance to save

1. alextsui profile image58
    alextsuiposted 7 years ago

Have you ever been in a tragic situation where you only have the chance to save one out of two...

2. micadeolu profile image42
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Yes, I was in a worse situation and would have died for for the remaining three. This is what happened.
    I was on a beach with my brother, my girl friend, and his girl friend. We both hired a tube and pair ourselves on each tube because we could not swim. When his own tube expired, he returned the tube and came over to me with his girl friend sharing the only tube available (though our legs were still touching the sand under).
    Playfully he was dragging us to the center of the water and suddenly I had a flash that the next step would end us all sinking in the water and only three would survive if one dropped off into the water dying. I though "who should that person be?" 'me!" So immediately all at the same time I dropped the tube while our legs were still on the ground when there was still time. I know that if I had not taken that smart action I would be left with no option than to sacrifice myself to save others - more so that I was responsible for them because I took them to the beach. Oh, I feel shingle over me whenever I remember this scene.

working