jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will Congress Address Illegal Immigration Next Year?

1. profile image48
    NoAmnestyposted 7 years ago

Will Congress Address Illegal Immigration Next Year?

2. ahorseback profile image60
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Doultfull , Americans cannot count on congress to address anything that might affect their future constituancies ,  They havent actually done anything yet have they? The white house will not  do anything either. In reality , neither has really done anything at all about a major problem, Why? Legalized  corporate slavery!

3. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

= fail                 .                                 .                        .

4. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I have my doubts...if they do, then it will be in a milktoast manner I am afraid.  Any approach we take that does not first require shutting down the southern border is nothing but a waste of time in terms of security and nothing but a scam in terms of immigration reform.  We have laws and they need to be properly enforced in an efficient and effective manner.  Until that happens and the southern border is secure, I don't want to hear any politician on either side of the aisle talking about reforming immigration.  WB

5. profile image52
    fallsfellaposted 7 years ago

Lets hope they do because if they don't, the problem may come to a head sooner than most people think..White and Black people are getting tired of jobs, even menial jobs, going to illegals who will work for far less than an American citizen would so employers hire the illegals and pocket what they save in salaries and medical expenses they don't have to put out for American labor.  The next great Race War (which is coming soon) will not be Black vs White, no, it is going to be Black &White against the illegals and it will tear this country in two.  I also think if Congress doesn't do anything about shoring up our borders, people are going to take the law into their own hands and we'll see more illegals getting killed or maimed trying to get into theis country.