jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

is 2012 real or fake?

1. profile image45
    yengyengposted 7 years ago

is 2012 real or fake?

2. shynsly profile image57
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

Ass-ume you're refering to the Mayan calender end of the world crap? Fake... The Mayan's never said 2012 was the end of the world, it's just all the farther they bothered to write their calender. You have to remember, it was made thousands of years ago (approximately 5th century B.C.)... why would they have bothered to go any further?

3. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Real.  100% real.  You should sell everything for the end of the world and prepare for destruction.  By the way,  I may pay 10 cents on the dollar for your things, but the closer you get to 2012 the lower the percentage.  hahaha

4. das-midge profile image57
    das-midgeposted 7 years ago

2012 is a theory that the world will end i personally believe there is a chance that it is true there is more than 1 theory from more than 1 source saying it may happen...eventhough the ppssibility is there its not a big chance but who knows wierder things have happened...the world has hit the reset button once before

5. Expat Malaysia profile image60
    Expat Malaysiaposted 7 years ago

I don´t think it´s the end of the world, but there might be some changes. Even NASA scientist expect huge solar storms in 2012/2013 that can really effect our lives.

6. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

2012 is nothing, it is in the future; live for now, speculation is irrelevant.