jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

is there anything that you think should be a law?

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

is there anything that you think should be a law?

something that isn't the law but you think should be, seriously.

2. Neil Sperling profile image84
    Neil Sperlingposted 7 years ago

It should be a global law - "the maximum any one person should be allowed to be worth is One Hundred Million."

I'm all for capitalism yet Billionaires have to much power. It is beyond common sense for any one person to have the power that Billionaires have. Face it, if you are worth one hundred million, another five wont change your life style. One earns money from other peoples money and other peoples sweat.

Oh lord it's hard to be humble.

3. profile image49
    mens rightsposted 7 years ago

mens rights . pro chose, Im I women and think we need to help some men get a voice . and I think the law does not look at this . my blog is up please look at more of what I 'm talking about .

4. shynsly profile image57
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

In the U.S., at least- TERM LIMITS for congress would be a good place to start. No more "career politicians", they should have to come from the real world, serve a term or two, and then be forced to go back to the real world.

5. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Yes, we should ticket offenders who play these modified stereo systems so loud at red lights that it vibrates your car.  Ticket the first time, Fine the second, Jail and Confiscation beyond. WB

6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

It should be illegal to brainwash a child into a religion.  And they should not be allowed into a church until at least age 16.

7. givingfairy profile image66
    givingfairyposted 7 years ago

People should be fined for  talking  loud on cell phones

8. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Kids blazing out loud music on public transport. Wear headphones puleeze!