jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe there is there any significance to Sir Elton John's son being bor

1. SpiderBytes profile image85
    SpiderBytesposted 7 years ago

Do you believe there is there any significance to Sir Elton John's son being born on Christmas Day?

Elton John and his husband Davids Furnish have welcomed a child into their family, Zachary Jackson Levon. The son, born to an unnamed surrogate, was born on Christmas Day, December 25, 2010.

2. profile image0
    Frank Sanelloposted 7 years ago

The last case of artificial insemination also occurred on Xmas day, only in the first century A.D. it was called the Virgin Birth, i.e., the husband did not supply his "wife's" seed.

Now don't get me started on the Immaculate Conception, please. I can't find the Baltimore Catechism on line.

3. KF Raizor profile image60
    KF Raizorposted 7 years ago

It means we know what Sir Elton was doing on HIS birthday (March 25)!

Seriously, no.  Remember that the date for Christmas was chosen by the Roman Catholic Church many centuries after the fact, and was chosen because it coincided with a pagan feast (many church feasts took pagan holidays and "Christianized" them).  There's no more coincidence with Sir Elton's baby being born on December 25th than Jimmy Buffett or Barbara Mandrell being born on Christmas day.

4. JayDee Sterling profile image61
    JayDee Sterlingposted 7 years ago

A better question is do you believe that is a picture of a child that was born 32-days ago with all those teeth?

5. LeisureLife profile image73
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

I guess it depends on how much you worship Elton John...

Wait a second, who is Elton John?

Just kidding.

Christmas is a time for cheer. Let's spread some !!!

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Perfect-Tre … tmas-Essay

Closed to reply