jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

should canada be looking at alternative ways for dealing with terrorists instead

1. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

should canada be looking at alternative ways for dealing with terrorists instead of deporting them?

there is concern that if they are returned to their homeland they will be killed or totured. ok good in my opinion. perhaps they should have thought of that in the first place. what do you think.

2. Stan Fletcher profile image73
    Stan Fletcherposted 7 years ago

Perhaps the US, Canada, and Britain could buy a small island in the middle of the Pacific and send them there.

3. Jarn profile image73
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

I rather like Stan's idea. Put them all in a labor colony in the middle of the Pacific where they can't get away and work them every day of their miserable lives. You've gotta go through Hell before you get to Heaven, after all.

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

I think changing the attitude towards others and being less hypocritical in their foreign policies will most definitely help eradicate terror.  It is no point having one set of rules for the western powers and another for the rest of the world.  The double standards is what causes these issues.

All the best

working