jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

do you use the internet to get a broader look at the worlds opinion of your coun

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

do you use the internet to get a broader look at the worlds opinion of your country?

or do you just use what people from your country tell you. i never concidered canadians to be overly bright but i found out we have the 25th highest i.q.'s in the world on average. i'm kind of proud of that.

2. profile image0
    Ruach Eishposted 7 years ago

No, I don't use the internet for this, but maybe I should.  I use my penfriends from other countries to help me see what other people think of Britain and the British.  I have two friends in Africa, one in Israel, one in Pakistan and three in America.  I hadn't thought of using the internet for this purpose.

3. kannanwrites profile image95
    kannanwritesposted 7 years ago

Its feels good to read opinions of different people from around the world. We get a liberal perspective of the subject matter.

4. philirodje profile image59
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

No i don't use the internet for that but sometimes i just want to know what is happening around the world and to better my knowledge and understanding.

5. Darknlovely3436 profile image81
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

I used the internet for various kind of things, and most of all i love to be updated on what is going on around the globe, I must indeed in the beginning I used to  think is was risky,going on line, but now I cannot keep of the computer or linking up to the internet.

6. Torch Harrison profile image82
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Oh yes.  Definitely.  I've never been afraid to listen to other viewpoints and I've learned a lot about my country through them.  It made me understand why we're so hated by the rest of the world and how Americans are viewed.

7. meteoboy profile image68
    meteoboyposted 7 years ago

Many times I use internet for this . I look  at articles from international sites  and electronic newspapers .

working