jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Was Barack Obama really born on Earth?

1. mortimerjackson profile image57
    mortimerjacksonposted 7 years ago

Was Barack Obama really born on Earth?

If so, where is the birth certificate that says "Born on teh planet Earth?" Why would he hide that from the American public? We have the right to know!

2. Rogochuks profile image75
    Rogochuksposted 7 years ago

Yes, Barrack Obama was born on earth, just like your son, daughter, mother, father and siblings. Not only was he born on earth, he was born especially to lead the greatest nation on earth at this it's most difficult time. Barack is one of those gifts that is passed down through the generations, kinda like Ghandi, Churchill, Moses and I dare say Jesus.
    He (Barack) is quite unlike you and i, he was born tough, yet amenable; his maker knew that he would be called to a greater purpose, so he made him so.
    So my friend, you can love him or hate him, he is ours to follow.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

this just might be the stupidest question to date that i have read.

4. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

If he showed his passport then, someone's going to ask if he's circumcised and he'll have to prove that too ... Some things are to be kept personal and in private (for each individual), if ya see what I'm sayin'.

5. fundguru profile image60
    fundguruposted 7 years ago

During the election campaign the topic of his origin was discussed in many media and because of it the certificate was published in the media. Still some people don´t believe, so even with birth certificate people do not believe. He was born in Hawaii.

Well and why do you think any species should travel lightyears through space only to sneak into America to become president?

Wouldn´t a species that is so advanced to do space travel not just simply invade the planet, if they want to have it?

If there would be anything that they want, wouldn´t they just take it?

6. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

All humans are born on earth. But, does your birth certificate say earth or the hospital where you were delivered?
    I guess you didn't put much thought into this question; maybe next time.

7. cuti1255 profile image51
    cuti1255posted 7 years ago

yes Barack Obama was born on earth i should call him and tell him that you said that . even a 5 yr old nows that so bye boy was you born on earth.please answer this question i have the right to now.

8. superman223 profile image49
    superman223posted 7 years ago

yes he was so shut  up and mine  your own business

9. mortimerjackson profile image57
    mortimerjacksonposted 7 years ago

Okay, so I asked a question in response to some (all?) the answers that I see here. Perhaps you can learn from it.

http://hubpages.com/question/106922/do- … and-satire

10. buzzit profile image57
    buzzitposted 7 years ago

Barack Obama was pooping on moon after eating his birth certificate, God sent him to earth and said poop in earth (uhhhhhhh Pres. Obama you really Wanted CHANGE - Next time poop on OSAMA, After all it's $50 million worth POOP.