jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were president, what would you change about the country?

1. the50marathons17 profile image85
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

If you were president, what would you change about the country?

2. Brent Hale profile image61
    Brent Haleposted 7 years ago

I would do whatever it takes to start pumping money into our education system. I would push for reforms to school curriculum that would start teaching children fiscal responsibility, how to have a positive attitude and how to treat one another at a very early age.

It seems to me this mess we're in now has been building for a long time. I don't see any quick-fix ways to get out of it. The sooner we start investing in tomorrow, the sooner we get out of this mess. At some point, a certain generation is going to have to make some sacrifices in order to protect the freedoms of the next generation.

3. marketingskeptic profile image72
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

I would cut international programs (such as fighting the drug war in Mexico & South America, the war in the Middle East...etc). We need to focus on our own economy and making sure that we don't become stagnant. After all, it's kind of stupid to worry about making the world a better place when our own country is falling into pieces.

4. muftdagyan profile image58
    muftdagyanposted 7 years ago

I will eliminate corruption from my country and will make a strict law against corruption.

5. Hunbbel Meer profile image88
    Hunbbel Meerposted 7 years ago

Will try to convince every other country, not to be indulged in any kind of war, make a treaty or something like that.
    So we can spend more on education and health department, instead of those ruthless missiles and ballistic systems etc etc.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

which country? many countries have presidents.