jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Age, do you think we should be defined by it?

1. Elizabeth99 profile image60
    Elizabeth99posted 6 years ago

Age, do you think we should be defined by it?

2. Healing Touch profile image81
    Healing Touchposted 6 years ago

Heck no.  Our physical bodies are just that.

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4762738_f260.jpg

No  , I am 45 recently married a 64 yr old . He acts younger than some & we have an amazing time together yet others would say her is too old . ( His mum is 96- took her out in a canoe last week !)
    Age is a number - live life dont watch from the sideline

4. mylife=adventure profile image62
    mylife=adventureposted 6 years ago

I think no matter what you say or do that you will be defined by your age in society, but you should never define yourself around an age in your own mind. That just limits your time you have left on this planet by being worried by a silly number.

5. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not...the minute you begin to define people by age, you begin your own discrimatination procress.  I am not saying that to gain your attention but to point out that there is value in age and learning.  Listen to the folks who have been around before you make your choices. WB

6. saanj H profile image75
    saanj Hposted 6 years ago

hi

No. Indeed we should be defined by the qualities that we possess as a person. Age is simply a number. This accelerates discrimination.

7. Jalapeno10 profile image78
    Jalapeno10posted 6 years ago

No. This is not just reasonable to think of. Anybody deserves to be recognized in a way that he or she is due of. And that recognition is not absolutely based on "age".

8. Edlira profile image67
    Edliraposted 6 years ago

Of course not....You are as young as you feel. By stating this I am not supporting irresponsability, but am rather being against the limits  that "age" conventions put!

working