jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is the end near?

1. Santoshwrites profile image57
    Santoshwritesposted 7 years ago

Is the end near?

Climate have change suddenly after Japan Nuclear  Reactor Blast. It is raised by 5 degree in India actually in Mumbai.

2. literal profile image49
    literalposted 7 years ago

I've meet a few people who think that, I'm not sure.

3. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Personally I do not believe the end is near, not at this time.  Our Earth is going through some natural changes as it has been doing for many years.  The earth is growing in some places, getting smaller in others.   In order to survive we are going to have to learn to adapt. 

Yes there will be catastrophes, disasters what ever you wish to call them, to the survival of man, these indeed are such.  I believe adaptation is the key to survival for man.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

the only way the end is near is if people believe it is. this will cause people to do desparate things to protect themselves , which in turn will cause others to fight back. the end is when it ends but if people keep up this religious B.S., it will happen soon.

5. proactrdv profile image70
    proactrdvposted 7 years ago

There is no way of determining when the end is near based upon the theory that the world will end. However whenever you die it will be as far as you are concerned, the end of life and the world. This can be sutten or predicted based on your individual situation.

6. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Why would it be, just because nature is letting its hair down.  When we switch up in our thinking and behavior does anyone question it?  Maybe sometimes, but this can't be compared to the universe because 9 times out of ten our motives and intentions are adjusted for selfish and nonlogical reasons.  With all of the pollution in addition to other things being done, nature has to adjust it sleeves so to speak.  To constantly compensate for irresponsible behavior.

Vonda G. Nelson

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i think it seems so but peopple have been asking this for years we will never know but it defintly feels like it to me

8. Ken Barton profile image58
    Ken Bartonposted 7 years ago

For 2000+ years people have known we are living in what is called the "Last Days", so I'd have to say, Yes, the end is near.  Only, not today.  If we refer to Prophecy, there are several that describe the future that has yet to unfold itself.  So, live each day to the fullest, without fear, but with great anticipation of what tomorrow may bring, and the opportunity today offers right now.

working