jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you support the attacks of NATO on LIBIA?

1. mbbs profile image54
    mbbsposted 7 years ago

Do you support the attacks of NATO on LIBIA?

2. Eric Prado profile image76
    Eric Pradoposted 7 years ago

No. I personally feel it is just adding fuel to the fire, but then again, I have no idea what even started that whole ordeal in the first place, so I can't really say. Who am I to judge? lol

3. profile image0
    bhaveshdhanani03posted 7 years ago

yes, in today,s world, there is no place for dictatorship, and violation of human rights and this all gadafi has done.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

not in the least. i'm embarrassed that canada has joined in and i think that it is wrong in so many ways.

5. philirodje profile image61
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

The first time i answered the question on this topic i was voted down its ok it wont stop me because i know that i am supporting the truth though it is bitter yet its the truth. i am in full support of the attacks on Libya, if after 40years of dictatorship he still doesn't want to relinquish power, then he deserve what he is getting. No sympathy. After all innocent citizens have been killed by the so called Libyan forces.

6. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

No, the situation reminds me of WWI where everyone was allied to each other and they all crusader gang banged Germany, only this time it's Libya. The war has already caused divisions in NATO and I feel that organization could possibly splinter. The attack has angered China and Russia. Here we go. . .

As for those who support the war due to moral reasons, much like WWI, the attackers are hypocrites. Everyone attacked Germany due to empire building, yet France and Britain were guilty of the same. Today, everyone is attacking Libya to supposively oust an oppressive dictatorship, yet many of the states support dictators of greater cruelity within the region.

7. Scott_Grigg profile image42
    Scott_Griggposted 7 years ago

No, since there seem to be a very vague goal, no timetable and the real possibility that air support alone is not going to help the rebels. Plus, we should not be the world's policeman.

8. DannyMaio profile image60
    DannyMaioposted 6 years ago

I'm with Grigg on this. I think 100% of his thoughts exactly. NO