jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If today was your last day on earth, would you be happy with the life that you h

1. Max_Power profile image60
    Max_Powerposted 7 years ago

If today was your last day on earth, would you be happy with the life that you have lived so far?

Why or why not?

2. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

Oh yes, My confidence is not what I have done or achieved but by what Jesus Christ did for me, and that is by giving me Eternal Life, in his Blood

3. chaunatye profile image61
    chaunatyeposted 7 years ago

Good question!
    I think I would, I have four beautiful children and a fiance that I love to death. I guess I would just wish i would have lived a little more, meaning done more of the things that I wanted to in life.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Absolutely yes. I have been blessed by GOD to give me a vision of the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. Since that time I have been living in total recall of this event in my life in my spirit, soul, body. What a glorious way to live life on the earth and accomplish GOD'S perfect and ultimate destiny for an human being to empty themselves completely and let GOD work out his ultimate purpose in your life to the glory of GOD.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

yes i would. i have lived and saw so many incredible things that few people will get to experience. life has been good and bad for me but in the end it has been awesome.

working