Do you believe in the Illuminati and the New World Order?

1. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Do you believe in the Illuminati and the New World Order? know, the conspiracy theory that says a group of the richest families in the world controls the media, governments, politics, the music industry, corporations, banks, the UN, etc.?  Why do you believe what you believe?  Have you researched it?

2. CannyGirl profile image35
    CannyGirlposted 6 years ago

Yes, yes and yes. However I am a hardened conspiracy fan anyway. I researched it a lot last year. Maybe my research was a little one sided however I could not find anything that proved that the new world order and the Illuminati did not exist.

3. William Gerace profile image68
    William Geraceposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with Canny Girl on this as well. I didn't know much about this group until my friend Carletta and my bf told me about it. She showed me how famous singers like Jay Z and Beyonce are actual members of this group and they sold their souls to the Devil. My friend Carletta showed a You Tube playing of Single Ladies and Sweet Dreams Beautiful Nightmare you will hear the demonic recitals that these individuals put in their music. If this isn't enough hardcore evidence I suggest you play the video of Kanye West's "Power". To me it is the most scariest video out there. His looks which remind you of someone that is truly possessed along with the demonic symbols is enough to scare anyone. For example he has demons flying over him  and above they have a sword going through a halo. This group needs to be stopped and I think it has motivated me to do a Hub on them. They are quite dangerous. It is shame that people dont' see the potential dangers of this evil group. Yesterday when I was at the barber shop they were talking about the group on the news. There are well known figures who are members of this evil group George Bush, Barack Obama, and Ronald McDonald. This group is no joke. We all need to take heed.