jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who will be the next President ? and why do you say that is going to be the one

1. skeeter747 profile image59
    skeeter747posted 7 years ago

Who will be the next President ? and why do you say that is going to be the one ?

2. Mimi721wis profile image58
    Mimi721wisposted 7 years ago

Barack Obama will earn a second term. My reasoning Donald Trump will sink their ship after beating up on all the serious republican candidates. The republican party has declared war on the sick, elderly, children and the working class.

3. colonial82 profile image60
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

I agree with Mimi721wis that Barack Obama will earn his second term.  For those that think he will lose because of unemployment and lower approval ratings, see the 1984 election where President Reagan had very high employment, high inflation, and lower approval ratings than President Obama, but he won in a landslide.  I do not see any potential GOP candidate that will beat him and/or win their own nomination to have that chance to face him.  The country is moderate, but I think the GOP primaries will not pick a moderate, therefore they will have a touch time in 2012.

Have a great day.

4. Rogochuks profile image73
    Rogochuksposted 7 years ago

Barack Obama, because he is the only one of the candidate who understands the realities of current global economics. All the others if elected will be like deer caught in the headlights.

5. mortgage-news profile image60
    mortgage-newsposted 7 years ago

Is it safe to assume US?  if so, Obama will be re-elected. Nobody strong enough in the republican side to overtake him.  Donald trump?  Come on now.

working