jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will the truth ever be exposed why Osama Bin Laden was not taken alive

1. JON EWALL profile image74
    JON EWALLposted 6 years ago

Will the truth ever be exposed why Osama Bin Laden was not taken alive

Conflicting statements continue to come to the attention of the American people.The Obama administration cannot answer if executing the enemy and torture are similar actions that our government should not be taking in the war on terror.

2. shyonegb profile image75
    shyonegbposted 6 years ago

Jon Ewall, when a government cannot prove they killed a terrorist, my only conclusion is that it never happened.  The real truth is that osama Bin Laden died years ago and no proof from the US Government will ever surface that he was killed days ago.  Please review PrisonPlanet.com which will explain the TRUTH about this farce.

3. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

Conspiracy blossoms amid the soils of choas.  Certainly all the controversy over what happened over there is covering the truth of what actually took place. I am not convinced Bin Laden is dead. I think there is a good chance he came in from the cold as an informant with the promise that his death would be staged for the Islamic world such that his status as a hero would be sustained eternally.  In return, our friends at the CIA gain all of his insight and knowledge while providing him with seclusion and the medical he so desperately needed. If this were not the case, I seriously doubt our friends at the CIA would have been running the op in the first place...it would have been strictly a military event.  While we are to believe Obama is sleeping with the fishes, he is hidden away to reap the benefits of both sides of the equation as his medical condition slowly erodes his life.  Stranger things have happened. WB

4. Felixedet2000 profile image56
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

The consequences of capturing him alive will have been very tragic, better the man was killed before his followers could think of retaliation, though they still would.