jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Should NATO force the Pakistani Nuclear program to halt?

1. pimentelteixeira profile image58
    pimentelteixeiraposted 6 years ago

Should NATO force the Pakistani Nuclear program to halt?

As the doubts surrounding the Pakistani Government and its possible links to Al-Qaeda increase, should NATO force their nuclear program to halt?

2. sairakhan profile image36
    sairakhanposted 6 years ago

May be this is possible.But according to me all this is propeganda to attack pakistan.There is no exsistence of terrorists in pakistan.My friends have visited pakistan last week and they told me that all is normal like india.This is only media which is making pakistan's image bad in world

3. stars439 profile image74
    stars439posted 6 years ago

If the world could stop any nuclear program to halt that would be good. GBY.

4. dorothy0328 profile image74
    dorothy0328posted 6 years ago

I have to agree with stars I don't feel anyone should have them. If noone else had them then we wouldnt need them.

5. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 6 years ago

it seems almost everything is propaganda these days

6. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

First US should stop funding Pakistan with billion of dollars.
    Because of this Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is rising fast.

Your doubts on Pakistan is valid, however, it is difficult to stop them now. The danger you point out is real.

7. The Demon Writer profile image65
    The Demon Writerposted 6 years ago

No countries should posses any form of nuclear weapon. Nuclear power is a different story, but nuclear weapons is just bad. No ifs and buts about it.
    No country or government should posses that level of power and destruction. Although I must say, Pakistan is more of a threat at this point in time. While they're at it, lets do something about Iran shall we?

8. nightwork4 profile image62
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

every country should have their nuclear programs stopped. why do certain countries have nukes but other countries can't is what bothers me. the countries that are the biggest danger to the world are mostly the countries that already have them, not the ones that want them to protect themselves against invation.

working