jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

Who do you feel will win the 2012 Presidential election?

1. BizGenGirl profile image88
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Who do you feel will win the 2012 Presidential election?

I want to make it clear that this isn't necessarily the same thing as who you want to win. I am more curious who you feel will win and why you feel they will win.

2. secularist10 profile image85
    secularist10posted 6 years ago

Why President Obama may win the 2012 election. read more

3. NorthEast Timber profile image61
    NorthEast Timberposted 6 years ago

I hoping Herman Cain.  He would make and excellent President.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

It's difficult, because nothing is certain in politics. I will guess the conservatives will split their vote and the incumbent will win.

5. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 6 years ago

When guys like Romney and Gingrich are getting attacked for not being conservative enough, I don't see how the GOP has a chance no matter who they are facing. They have a weak field and are divided.

And Obama is going to be tough to beat. He knows the game well, will have huge resources available, and seems very organized and focused.

Additionally, Obama has been positioning himself more towards the center of late, and for the most part avoiding getting dirty (such as in the budget debate).

The loudest part of the GOP seems intent on being far right, which may keep a moderate candidate from winning the nomination. Politically, it is tough for a far right candidate to beat a centrist. I just don't see it happening. I'm not saying Obama is a centrist, but he can play one for awhile, which politically is pretty smart.

6. CeLestialCameo profile image82
    CeLestialCameoposted 6 years ago

I think there are too many people with their hat in the ring which will not be good for this country at all. Unless we make some serious changes on our own we will never have the right representation for our country. Perhaps we should all just write in our own names instead.

7. bigeddie06385 profile image58
    bigeddie06385posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5083131_f260.jpg

MY PRAYER:

Dear God, you took my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze. You took my favorite actress, Farah Fawcett. You took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson.

I just wanted to let you know that my favorite president is Barack Obama...AMEN!!!

1. eternals3ptember profile image61
      eternals3ptemberposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure God can tell that Cain is your favorite, so be careful, bud. Sorry about his withdrawal from the race.

2. bizzymom profile image74
      bizzymomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Too funny!

8. johnjones profile image59
    johnjonesposted 6 years ago

Sarah Palin? Joke! I believe it is still Obama.

9. RASO profile image71
    RASOposted 6 years ago

Barrack Obama is the winner 100%, others doesn`t stood a chance.

10. eternals3ptember profile image61
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

Someone vastly under-qualified and incapable of running the nation

11. bizzymom profile image74
    bizzymomposted 5 years ago

I know this question was posted a long time ago, but my answer then would have been Mitt Romney and my answer is still the same today.  I believe he can make a difference.  He is a successful businessman; he is intelligent and well poised.  I believe he will be a good diplomat and hopefully begin to put the USA back on track.

working