jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever seen a hot politician?

1. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Have you ever seen a hot politician?

In my country, there are only a few politicians that I can consider beautiful and hot. Who do you consider a hot politician?

2. Sethareal profile image75
    Setharealposted 6 years ago

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=pa.6593503709#!

Some of those don't do her justice, and she looked better before she cut her hair and went blonde, she is into art and motorcycles which probably adds to her attractiveness, she even helped create the congressional motorcycle caucus to promote road safety and environmentalism.

I've always considered my congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords to be very attractive, unfortunately she was brutally attacked and is undergoing physical rehabilitation so it may be awhile before she is posing with her BMW again.

3. The Demon Writer profile image65
    The Demon Writerposted 6 years ago

I have seen the odd good looking politician.
    Then there are the ones with super model wives;)
    In all seriousness, yeah I have seen some. None of them were from my country though. Australian politics is not a pretty place:P

4. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

in all honesty,... if the person were phisicaly atractive they wouldnt need to over compensate by achieving elected office...  i've met many that were intelctual atractive,... and somer were even personaly/emotionaly atractive,... but cant recall any "hot politicians",....

if your ugly or have a freeking bizar last name,.... you iether learn to play guitar or you go into politics,...

or you get a real job,.... i say this as a politician, ha!,.. and i play guitar too! ha! ha!

.... also have a real job

working