Should American police be allowed to use Drone planes against citizens?

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Should American police be allowed to use Drone planes against citizens?

Police were recently caught running a secret test flight of unmanned drone planes used in the overseas wars. They admitted that they want to use them in America within the next 7 months. Should police be given this power?

2. Mr.NGR profile image60
    Mr.NGRposted 6 years ago

Sure why not, we should make their jobs even less active they should be able to invade all areas of our lives such as using the drones to watch us go to the mailbox or pick up our kids from school...etc...etc. But the real kicker is that drones were designed to limit human casualties, while retrieving information during military conflicts now I don't believe I live in A war zone or do I see police dying all that much (and I live in a major city) nor do I believe drones would make that much of a difference on the streets (they might catch a few low level dealers or gang members but that"s about it) Myself and probably some others would believe they would have too much power as it is,  not to mention free time, now with the use of drones this would only free up more time for them and give them more power. So I'm going to jump out on a limb and say no drones for the police.

working