jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is anyone else getting tired of all the new Crises. I even getting tired of the

1. thecarte profile image59
    thecarteposted 6 years ago

Is anyone else getting tired of all the new Crises. I even getting tired of the word.

Respond if this constant barrage of endless crises are getting you to a melting point.

2. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

I am almost as sick of the word "crisis" as I am of the words "recession," "economy," and "terrorism." I feel that our attention is constantly diverted away from real issues and that we are willfully granting more power to an incompetant government. Of course, it does give us a glimpse into the reality of how truly fragile the fabric of society is in a corrupt republic. Did we learn nothing from how Hitler lawfully came to power in what was once the most liberal nation in Europe? As John Adams said, "There is never a democracy that did not commit sucide." Perhaps this is karma.

3. profile image0
    wongomowaleposted 6 years ago

It’s the way the news reports everything now. Everything has to be overblown and sensationalized. It really gets old and distracts from the real stories and issues.

4. d-richie93 profile image58
    d-richie93posted 6 years ago

YesI think that they are causing more problems than doing the country any good

5. AwakenedTruth profile image59
    AwakenedTruthposted 6 years ago

Yes I'm tired of the word and its meaning. Some people are just so into the created drama in this world of separation that we feed into the chaos instead of focusing on how to better influence the world. Changes and more changes~ I don't see anything wrong with that or our evolution but how can we fully evolve together if we continuously focus on the separated aspect of our so called life within a controlled system. The control that is around us is in such simplistic measures that we don't even know how to pay attention to advancing the world and our minds. Lets stop focusing on the created violence and put our energy into creating a new foundation for this society to thrive off of. Wars and crap wouldn't be needed if we all saw our overall connection and our power- one person at a time is all that's needed to bring some clarity to this cycle of chaotic, crises based confusion. Evolve don't devolve, your power and mind is only as high & advanced as you believe, don't keep giving it away.

6. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

There are actually LESS crises in the world, just that the news makes us THINK there are more because we know about EVERY crummy thing that happens in the world.

Turn off the TV.

7. GNelson profile image76
    GNelsonposted 6 years ago

With a 24 hour news show you have to invent something to keep the words flowing.

working