jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is anyone else as tired of these dang Geico commercials as I am?

1. Sweetsusieg profile image85
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Is anyone else as tired of these dang Geico commercials as I am?

I've about had it with these stupid commercials that are getting stupider by the day.  Ok, I know stupider isn't a word.  More stupid is better.

2. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

YES i think there is,and it's like, every where you look.

3. EatLovePray profile image55
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

I know!! "15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance, call Geico!" OMGG! Really annoying...!

4. chan0512 profile image62
    chan0512posted 7 years ago

Well since everyone is still mentioning their ads. I guess Geico is successful in their marketing ploy. :-) though I think the last one is pretty annoying with the piggy keep mentioning “weee… wee…. wee…”

5. milesofjazz profile image61
    milesofjazzposted 7 years ago

Yes, they are really annoying...and that caveman is super ugly...no offense...

6. profile image0
    CHEMISTRYOFLIFEposted 7 years ago

Yes, I agree with you! They come on non-stop!

7. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

I kinda like them........ I like that Lil gecko......... He's cute. If my town had a branch I woulda gotten a policy w/ them.

8. C.Scrizzle profile image56
    C.Scrizzleposted 7 years ago

I can't really complain.  At least they have what seems like 100 different commercials.  Most companies run the same one commercial into the ground. With the cavemen, gekko, the talking pothole, the ones with the slick hair guy, and whatever i missed they spread out the hurt over the year.  I noticed in my area we actually have a plane with a Geico banner on it flying along Lake Michigan.  I'm not sure how far it goes but from timing it I would say it hits from Chicago to Michigan City, Indiana.