jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What concerns you the most about America's current status?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

What concerns you the most about America's current status?

Is it our foreign policies, our lack of leadership, the war on terror, government spending, etc., you tell me.  What concerns you the most?  Here is your platform, so tells us your views.

2. BukowskiBabe profile image83
    BukowskiBabeposted 6 years ago

I am concerned with the reckless spending. Bush spent a bundle and now President Obama is spending like Bush on steroids. Around 4 trillion in under three years! Ron Paul for president.

3. daskittlez69 profile image76
    daskittlez69posted 6 years ago

Government spending.  They keep hiking up the debt-limit, which is ridiculous.  So that we can pad the pockets of politicians.  Then instead of looking at the books to see what this country truly needs.  And come up with a plan of what they should cut that doesn't benefit the country.  They stick it to the schools and the police.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

The next economic bubble to burst seems to be government spending. Another recession and public bankruptcy concerns me in the short term. In the long term, I am concerned that education is horrible and getting worse. Our little republic in the Western Hemsphere seems to be going back to what it was always meant to be: a colonial territory.

5. profile image0
    erikjohnsonposted 6 years ago

Spending is a huge issue.  And we need to start taxing the rich.  Even Warren Buffet admitted that billionaires need to pay their share.  On top of our economic crisis the US needs to stop being a punching bag to OPEC and China.  We need a leader that is gong to be stronger and lay down the law.

working