jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I giving money to "street" people really helps?

1. 77minds profile image61
    77mindsposted 6 years ago

I giving money to "street" people really helps?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Um. . . .if someone looks like they are glazed out on dope, then probably that's what they want more of.  Anyone else needs the money.

Concerning "winos" - you should know that serious alcoholics can, in fact, DIE from alcohol withdrawal, so yes, I'd say those folks need the money too.

Heroin addict - same thing, a heroin addict can die from withdrawal.

Because our globalist elite with there to ONLY by an elite class and a slave class - there's going to be LOTS and LOTS more street people.  It's been plainly stated and addressed by David Rockefeller and cowardly stated (Georgia Guide Stones) by second rate elite class persons such as Ted Turner - that reducing global population is a huge goal of the murderous fascist elite. 

I say "love thy neighbor as thy self."

3. profile image0
    nikashi_designsposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5392310_f260.jpg

Yes more often it does help, even if it is a temporary. If someone is hungry or cold, will always try to offer some sort of assistance. I tend not to help drug or alcohol abusers but have offered to buy them a coffee or something to eat. During my many travels the one common denominator was most people just wanted to talk and feel human again. It blows my mind that people that have everything in life can ignore someone that needs to be feed or clothed. The photograph of the women is a "street person" that needed some help. Gave her all the money I had on me, She was so happy that she offered to pose for the photograph. She left and ducked into a small diner on the corner for warmth and something to eat. Can you image a world that people actually helped other people...

4. junkseller profile image85
    junksellerposted 6 years ago

It helps get them through to the next day, but more often that not, I would say it doesn't do anything to change what their next day will be like.

A better use of your money might be donating to a local non-profit that helps people put their lives back together.

5. ktrapp profile image98
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

I've always struggled with this and have times gotten them food instead of giving money. It's always a tough call, but I would rather err on the side of helping even if the money is used wrongly than neglecting someone in true need.

6. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

In a long term, I think you are just condoning them to beg forever. Your only making them beggars for life. Why not give them food if they are hungry instead of money? Why not give them shelter or blanket if they are cold instead of money?

working