jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you watch the political debates?

1. Sam Dolloff profile image61
    Sam Dolloffposted 6 years ago

Do you watch the political debates?

2. delmer47 profile image60
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

Sam, I have to admit, being a Democrat I watch those from the Dem. Party mostly, but I do pay attention to the results of the Republican debates, who did the best, what they said, and so on. I have a life long interest in our political process so I always pay attention in some way shape form or fashion.

3. profile image0
    Ana Louisposted 6 years ago

I always like to watch candidates from both parities debate.  The debates reveal more than just the politics of a candidate.  I am an observer of body language and facial expressions, and a forum that requires unprepared (more or less) responses sometimes allows me to see more than just the words a candidate is speaking.   Of course I practice the same thing when a politician gives a prepared speech.

4. WannaB Writer profile image92
    WannaB Writerposted 5 years ago

I watch any debate I can, on both sides, to learn more about the candidates positions. I also look for attitudes, as expressed in body language of both those who speak and those who listen. I don't watch the commentary afterwards because I can make up my own mind without help from the analysts.

working